[snip]

> Corinne Dive-Reclus, Principal Software Engineer
> Baltimore Technologies, Focus 31, West Wing,Cleveland Road, Hemel
Hempstead,
> Hertfordshire, HP2 7BW, England
> Tel: +44 (0) 1442 342600 Fax: +44 (0) 1442 347399
> E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  Website <http://www.baltimore.com/>

Just out of curiosity, why is a software engineer from Baltimore security
products questioning OpenSSL usage?  I was under the impression
Baltimore sold their own commercial version of SSL enabled products.
Forgive me for my ignorance of those products, but are you now
using, or have you always used, OpenSSL within your product
offerings?  Again, just curious.