Zoran, I'd be happy to test your implementation.  The PKCS#11 devices that I
have at my disposal are:
        Eracom CSA7001/7002
        nCipher nFast SCSI HSM
        GemPlus PC410 smartcard reader
        Litronic Netsignia 210 smartcard reader
and I think there may be a Rainbow HSM and Rainbow iKey's floating around
somewhere.

I was gearing up to submit the OpenSSL/PKCS#11 integration that I've been
developing/using for the last 18 months.  It works with the devices listed
above, and the Rainbow CryptoSwift 300.  It's taken me this long to get
approval from above.  I've only implemented RSA operations though, so
perhaps yours is more complete.  Mine is implemented using the RSA_METHOD
hook rather than as an ENGINE component, so yours may be more relevant.

Regards,

Steven