I'm not clear on the problem here (I'm asking on behalf of someone).  They
claim that keys created with OpenSSL are not useable with BSAFE.  They are
also calling them BER keys.  My understanding is that DER, being a subset of
BER, is used for encoding all keys.  Therefore a DER file is a BER file, and
OpenSSL shouldn't have a problem with them.  Are there any known
issues/workarounds for dealing with BSAFE?

Regards,

Steven
--
Steven Reddie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>