Hi,
I don't have much time to do my research and my understanding of SSL&TLS is
very limited.  Have some questions to get started on using it.  I am trying
to port SSL&TLS under win2k for http connection security.  Please point me
to the right directions so that I may have more focused questions.  I tried
to download one of your .tar files and found many versions of install.exe
and readme files, I don't have time to go over them all.

Thanks,
Michele Lim