On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 01:36:56AM -0700, David Bronaugh wrote:
> Yeah, wasn't saying it was anything you did; just bugs me when people do that crap.

My comment wasn't targeted at you.
As I do post to this list quite often and as a member of the openssl
developers team I felt that I should give a statement about the situation.

> I am not really easy to affect either, since I use a crappy graphical mail client
>under Linux; nonetheless, I understand quite a few people on this list may use OE or
>similar.

I am afraid that this statement is quite correct :-(
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/