We've made a Windows app with OpenSSL-0.9.6c but it fails to run on NT4.
The problem:

    "The procedure entry point CreateToolhelp32Snapshot could not be located
in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll"

Grepping through the source reveals that the only calls to
CreateToolhelp32Snapshot are in openssl-0.9.6c/crypto/rand/rand_win.c.

Has anyone else faced this problem?  I'm going to cut out
CreateToolhelp32Snapshot and post a patch.

--Noel