Hi,

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, [ISO-8859-15] Götz Babin-Ebell wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
> There is a possible problem with the string param handling of ENGINE_ctrl():
> (At least I will get a problem...)
>
> In the ..._ctrl()-Function of the engines a passed string
> is only referenced and not copyed.
> This is bad if the buffer with the passed data is overwritten...

[snip]

Could you please;
 (a) put this into the bug-tracker,
 (b) use "-u" context diffs so they're easier to follow

I've been AWOL for a while, and in many respects am still trying to catch
up on stuff (the bug-tracker being not the least of them), however I'll
try and look at this if you could create a ticket with the appropriate
information.

Cheers,
Geoff