On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 07:43:18PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] via RT wrote:
> redhat linux never upgraded libraries are rpm's glibc-2.1.92-14 and
>glibc-devel-2.1.92-14.  it's redhat 7.0.  I think sysconf is <unistd.h>.  Some other
>headers are in /usr/i386-glibc21-linux/include, and since I'm not much of a
>programmer I don't know if they're important or not .... I dc. i don't even know if
>that's really old enough to upgrade.  anyhow, i don't think it was in an archive of
>the mailing list, so that's why I posted it.

I added it to the Request Tracker, as on standard platforms ./config
should detect enough of the settings that compilation should succeed.
I consider Redhat Linux to be kind of standard enough.

Does anybody know the resolution of this problem?
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/