Hi

I have difficulties to install Openssl 0.9.7 beta2 on a W2000 platform
(for VC++ without using assembly)

the ntdll.mak generated by the do_ms command seems erroneous :

some lines are broken :
SSL
OBJ=$(OBJ_D)\ssl.obj \

CRYPTO
OBJ=$(OBJ_D)\crypto.obj \

(instead of SSLOBJ=...   I suppose)

and all the paragraph wich copy include files seems wrong, with command like :

$(INCL_D)\cryptlib.h: $(SRC_D)\\cryptlib.h
 $(CP) $(SRC_D)\\cryptlib.h $(INCL_D)\cryptlib.h

(I suppose that some directory is missing  in   $(SRC_D)\?\cryptlib.h)

Regards
Francois