[[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Thu Jul 11 15:25:40 2002]:

> I get error messages when I tryed to compile the latest version of
> openssl.
> I attach a logfile of make...

The error messages indicate, that there is something odd with your gcc
setup. It seems, that the assembler used cannot correctly handle the
code generated by your compiler.
Can you compile other code without problems? In this case it would be a
question of the compiler flags being used:
  -mips4 -mabi=n32 -mmips-as

I am however no expert on IRIX problems...

Best regards,
        Lutz