Once you make the SSL_COMP_add_compression_method() call to turn on
zlib compression, how do you turn it off?  It appears that if you
have OpenSSL static linked, once you turn it on, the only way to get
rid of it is to exit the application.  From what I can tell, none of
the normal cleanup operations removes it and I cannot find any
funtion that turns it off.

Ken

Support
InterSoft International, Inc.
Voice: 888-823-1541, International 281-398-7060
Fax: 888-823-1542, International 281-560-9170
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.securenetterm.com