>6.2.2. Record compression and decompression
>
>[snip snip] The compression algorithm translates a
>TLSPlaintext structure into a TLSCompressed structure. Compression
>functions are initialized with default state information whenever a
>connection state is made active.

        The connection is active the whole time, isn't it? I don't see any language
to suggest that the connection becomes inactive between blocks.

        IMO, the SSL engine should only force a sync from zlib when the input queue
empties. I see no reason it should ever reset the dictionary for as long as a
connection remains.

        DS