Dear All,

With Redhat 7.2/Linux on VMWare WorkStation on Win2K,

I recently tried the 3 snapshots:

openssl-0.9.6-stable-SNAP-20021112
---------------------------------------
OpenSSL 0.9.6h-dev xx XXX xxxx
built on: Thu Nov 14 15:35:38 JST 2002
platform: linux-elf
          idea(int) blowfish(idx)
compiler: gcc -fPIC -DTHREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H
  -DL_ENDIAN
  -DTERMIO -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -m486 -Wall -DSHA1_ASM -DMD5_ASM
  -DRMD160_ASM

./config, make, make test, make install works.

openssl-e-0.9.6-stable-SNAP-20021112
---------------------------------------
OpenSSL 0.9.6h-dev [engine] xx XXX xxxx
built on: Thu Nov 14 15:54:12 JST 2002
platform: linux-elf
          idea(int) blowfish(idx)
compiler: gcc -fPIC -DTHREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H
  -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -m486 -Wall -DSHA1_ASM
  -DMD5_ASM -DRMD160_ASM

./config, make, make test, make install works

openssl-0.9.7-stable-SNAP-20021112
---------------------------------------
OpenSSL 0.9.7-beta3 30 Jul 2002
built on: Thu Nov 14 16:12:38 JST 2002
platform: linux-pentium
idea(int) blowfish(idx)
compiler: gcc -fPIC -DOPENSSL_THREADS -D_REENTRANT -DDSO_DLFCN
-DHAVE_DLFCN_H -DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5 -DL_ENDIAN -DTERMIO -O3
-fomit-frame-pointer -mcpu=pentium -Wall -DSHA1_ASM -DMD5_ASM
-DRMD160_ASM
OPENSSLDIR: "/home/samba/public/tmp/3"

./config, make, make test, make install works.

-Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi Watanabe