[Note: for any time or time range given here, please assume swedish
 time.  If you live in a different timezone, please adjust the time
 range appropriately]

Due to lack of time and a few last bug fixes to review, I'm moving the
release of 0.9.7 beta 5 to the evening of thursday 2002-12-05.  Also,
I'm not exactly sure beta5 will be considered final, so I've made
space for a 6th beta, to be release on thursday 2002-12-12 (in the
evening), and the final release on tuesday 2002-12-17 (in the morning).

Simultaneously, I'll release 0.9.6h, which will be the last release of
the 0.9.6 branch.  Any bugs found there after that will be fixed in
the 0.9.7 branch only.

Please try the 0.9.6 snapshots *today* or during the day tomorrow.
Quick bug fixes will be honored, others will only be applied to the
0.9.7 branch.

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redakteur@Stacken  \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.