This has been resolved in 0.9.7, where there are easier mechanisms to include platform
information than has ever been available on 0.9.6.

I don't know how to solve this elegantly in 0.9.6, which is apparently the development
branch you're talking about.

[[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Fri Dec  6 07:13:26 2002]:

--
Richard Levitte