[[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Mon Dec  9 08:57:10 2002]:

> Hi,
> there is a bug in the Makefiles, where you write "=="
> for comparing $(PLATFORM). Should be "=" for traditionsl sh.

This has already been solved.  Thanks for the report.

> I guess when building shared library on sparcv9 one should
> have BOTH shared object, in case an application that interfaces
> the kernel (and hence needs to be -m64) has to use it. As
> to sizes/times they look comparable (see attached file).

As it is right now, we can't very easily accomodate building several variants of the
libraries.  It might get in there in 0.9.8, however, so I'll mark this with an 0.9.8
milestone.

--
Richard Levitte