Nope, no reversing there.  However, what we're cleansing is the pointer itself, which
is basically ridiculous and a mistake, as the memset() that was there before (and
didn't generate an exception!) was really there to NULLify the ex_data pointers.

I just committed a change back to using memset().

[[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Mon Dec  9 08:59:25 2002]:

--
Richard Levitte