I made the necessary changes in c_zlib.c a few days ago.  Please test it and if there
are errors, report that as a new ticket.  This one is now resolve.

[[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Mon Nov 25 09:50:34 2002]:

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-compression-03.txt
>
> defines the compression numbers to be:
>
>    enum { null(0), ZLIB(1), LZS(2), (255) } CompressionMethod;

That draft is expired and has been replaced by draft-ietf-tls-compression-04.txt,
which doesn't have LZS any more.

--
Richard Levitte