I know that the problem of "head3" in the pod files has been brought up
before, but I thought it had been resolved. Doing "make install_docs",
using the latest 0.9.7-stable files from cvs, I get an error in
processing doc/crypto/engine.pod, related to "head3". The man page is
created, but is truncated at the first "head3" in the pod file. This is
the only file where I see the problem. The error message that I get is:

installing man3/engine.3
Can't locate object method "cmd_head3" via package "Pod::Man" at \
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.0/Pod/Man.pm line 463, <GEN0> line 191.

The engine.pod file is dated 4 August 2002.
                        Doug

--
Doug Kaufman
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]