Would it be possible to have this patch added to the OpenSSL
Contributions area until we are able to get it merged into the 9.7
development branch? Thanks.

Verdon Walker
(801) 861-2633
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.novell.com

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/13/2002 9:48:49 PM >>>
This patch adds support for static OpenSSL libraries that will run on
the NetWare 5, NetWare 5.1 and NetWare 6 platforms. This support has
been added to the 0.9.6h source and has been tested on the platforms
listed. Shared library support (nlm) is not supported at this time.

We understand that 0.9.6h was the last released version on the 0.9.6
branch so developers who want NetWare support will need to apply this
patch manually to OpenSSL 0.9.6h. We do plan to move these changes
forward into the 0.9.7 branch, but have not done so yet and if some
enterprising developer beats us to the task we will not be offended.
:-)

Note: Since this submission is from the USA, we have CC'd the
appropriate US government office as outlined in the Readme.

Verdon Walker
(801) 861-2633
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.novell.com