On Mon, Jan 27, 2003, Michael Helm wrote:

> There are many certs in production use with policy extensions; the VeriSign
> end entity certs should provide many examples.

Yes I know about those. Is there any documentation however on what the
VeriSign policy extensions actually *mean*. The last time I looked it had a
couple of OIDs in there and some noticeNumbers but I couldn't find any
descriptions *anywhere* on what the OIDs or numbers meant.

Steve.
--
Dr. Stephen Henson      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OpenSSL Project         http://www.openssl.org/~steve/