On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 10:09:22PM +0100, Richard Levitte via RT wrote:

> Any more thoughts on this issue?

The problem is not yet solved. Using the global error stack as error indicator
instead of correctly passing state back via return values is a design flaw.
It happend to make problems in the past.

I am currently busy as hell, so I will probably not be able to fix it over the
next days.

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/