Bobco, Pete <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> After applying the March 17, 2003 RSA Blinding patch, I am seeing
> some intermittant problems when I browse to my test server to
> retrieve pages.  Sometimes a GIF file does not appear, but using the
> Refresh key will get it.  I am wondering if anyone else out there is
> seeing similar oddities.

Are there any server-side OpenSSL error messages?

> Background:  My scenario is using OpenSSL 0.9.6i as the baseline. [...]
>
> On a side note, it looks to me like the
> "openssl-0.9.7-stable-SNAP-20030320" build mentioned below DOES NOT
> contain the RSA Blinding fix...

It does, although not literally the same fix as found in the patch.

Please try the latest openssl-0.9.6-stable snapshot with your test
server and report if you still observe problems.

--
Bodo Möller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PGP http://www.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/TI/Mitarbeiter/moeller/0x36d2c658.html