Hi,

I tried to output the extensions without a title:

X509V3_extensions_print (out, NULL, ci->extensions, 0, 0);

The code fails because of the following:

1. title is empty --> indent will not be incremented
2. if (BIO_printf(bp,"%*s",indent, "") <= 0) return 0;
    This printf tries to print an empty string.

Printf returns in this case a zero which is correct and not an error.
There are two possible patches - accept a zero or don't print. the
attached patch use the second option. I used 0.9.7a for diff and the
file is crypto/x509v3/v3_prn.c.

Best regards

Michael
Michael Bell                   Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ZE Computer- und Medienservice            Tel.: +49 (0)30-2093 2482
(Computing Centre)                        Fax:  +49 (0)30-2093 2704
Humboldt-University of Berlin
Unter den Linden 6
10099 Berlin                   Email (private): [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Germany                                       http://www.openca.org