[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Sat Apr 12 21:49:41 2003]:

> Hi !
> I am asking you about the possibility of intergrating
> the wtls certificates in the certificates formats
> supported by the openssl.
> Could you tell me how can i add this format to be
> supported?
> Thank you!

I have worked on these things but the code is proprietary.

The WTLS certificate format is a very weird beast that bears no
resemblance to anything currently in OpenSSL, it doesn't even use ASN1!
Well there's a bit that can be ASN1 but not much else.

This would mean that its routines would have to be developed separately
and integrating support into things like 'ca' would be messy.

Steve.