Hi all,
i want to have my own authentication system. in this system i have one CA to issue certificate for my authentication servers. then my clients must read this certificate to extract public key of server and send their message to it. i donn't want to implement CA but other - server and client - must be implemented.
now i create CA by CA.pl -newca then CA.pl -newreq then i sign my request by CA.pl -signreq
now i want to read this certificate in my client. i read the CA certificate by PEM_read_x509 and server certificate too. but i don't know how i must extract public key of server form x509 because CA certificate is self-signed and server certificate is signed by CA public key.

thanks,

Do you Yahoo!?