Lutz,

After unpacking from scratch, "./config shared" and "make" worked. My bad!

Frank

                      Lutz Jaenicke

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      Cottbus.DE>                   cc:

                      Sent by:                      Subject:  Re: building 0.9.7b

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      ssl.org

                      08/08/2003 05:24 AM

                      Please respond to

                      openssl-dev

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 06:39:24PM -0400, Frank Balluffi wrote:
> I need to call libcrypto from a .so file on Solaris using gcc.
>
> When I build 0.9.7b as shared objects with the following commands:
>
> ./config no-rc5 shared
> make depend
> make

Did you unpack from sratch or may there be components left from a previous
build?

Your configuration is a standard setup. If it does not work out of the
box, please open a ticket by sending a report to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards,
             Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or