On Thu, Aug 07, 2003, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:

> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Thu, 07 Aug 2003 11:12:59 +0100, Martin Kochanski
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

[Toolhelp stuff]

Haven't been following this thread too closely but I've a vague recollection
that ages ago when I did an OpenSSL WinCE  port (before toolhelp was
dynamically linked) that the compilation choked because one of the function
prototypes had changed between Win32 and WinCE (extra argument IIRC).

I don't have any of the headers with me but it might be worth checking out.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.
Freelance consultant see: http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/