In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:31:20 +0200, "Gisle Vanem"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

giva> I didn't get any reaction on this patch. Isn't 32-bit MSDOS
giva> targets considered good enough any longer?

Nope, I think it's just summer, and people don't work quite as much
then.  I've been away and back and am going away again for two weeks,
and will charge (not as in "charge you money", but as in "CHAAAAARGE!"
as expressed by a military officer :-)) after that :-).

giva> The original message and patch is here:
giva> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openssl-dev&m=105943488203763&w=2

Thanks.

--
Richard Levitte   \ Tunnlandsvägen 3  \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  \ S-168 36  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.