Hi,

I just tried to build 0.9.7c on Cygwin.  I got an error message when
I created the Cygwin package.  The reason was that the package creation
script failed to remove the usr/lib/pkgconfig directory after creating
the package files.  What happened is that the top level Makefile creates
a directory usr/lib/pkgconfig and then after copying the openssl.pc
file into it it sets the permissions of this directory to 644 (line 837).
This results in a error message in the util/cygwin.sh script.

Shouldn't line 837 set the permissions of the copied openssl.pc file
instead of the permissions of the directory?

  chmod 644 $(INSTALL_PREFIX)$(INSTALLTOP)/lib/pkgconfig/openssl.pc

instead of

  chmod 644 $(INSTALL_PREFIX)$(INSTALLTOP)/lib/pkgconfig

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Developer