On May 10 17:53, Mark Jaffe wrote:
> I have one other issue I need resolution on: when I run the make file
> under cygwin, the resulting libraries are exactly what I get on unix:
> libssl.a and libcrypto.a. What I want to know is how do I get
> ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll? These are required to link m2crypto on
> Win32.

Just to add a data point, what you get when compiling under Cygwin are
6 files:

  libcrypto.a
  libcrypto.dll.a
  cygcrypto-0.9.7.dll
  libssl.a
  libssl.dll.a
  cygssl-0.9.7.dll

The *.a files are static libs, *.dll.a are the import libs used to link
against the DLLs.  Both DLLs expect a cygwin1.dll to be loadable at
runtime.

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen