From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jeffrey Altman
Sent: Tuesday, 11 May 2004 11:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Win32 compiles under cygwin

The libssl.a and libcrypto.a binaries are linked to cygwin1.dll.  This
is not what you want.
You do not want to be using the cygwin build process but the MS Visual
Studio build environment.
Perhaps you can use the cygwin environment to kick off a normal OpenSSL
build in the background.

Jeffrey Altman