On Thu, Jan 13, 2005, Massimiliano Pala wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:27:57 -0000
>  "David C. Partridge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> I just taken as an example the code from openssl, but
> there is something I am doing wrong somewhere...
> All I want to do is to enable ENGINE so all crypto
> operations are performed on the LunaSA (and probably I am
> missing something important here :-( ) and to use the Key
> sored on the device, not a software one.
>
> Does anybody have experiences (also with other hardware)
> that may be of some help ???

The nCipher (nFast/Chil) ENGINE can use hardware keys. There's also a test
operation in the openssl test engine which just loads froma PEM file.

I suggest you put debugging printfs in your code to check it's load private
key function is actually being called.

Steve.
Funding needed! Details on homepage.