Just FYI , I compiled OpenSSL 0.9.7e for WinCE last week.
I think  a little more order in compilation of OpenSSL for WinCE is needed
now. May be this compiled cleanly a few years ago but now needs some ugly
extra work.

I had to define set WCEPLATFORM on my environment vars and define _WIN32_CE,
OPENSSL_SYS_WINCE in makefile and change variable CPUTARGET=ARMV4 for ARM as
said in:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openssl-users&m=111712574012234&w=2

I had also to set up my INCLUDES and library paths in the ms/ce.mak
makefile, but finally after some ugly tweaks all worked.

BTW ¿has anybody ported (or tried to port) OpenSSL to symbian?