bss_file.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol OPENSSL_UplinkTable
b_dump.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol OPENSSL_UplinkTable

So as you adviced I tried the following:

perl ms/uplink.pl win64a > uplink.asm
ml64 -c uplink.asm
add it to APP_EX_OBJ in ntdll.mak file.

Still unsuccessful to compile:

It's called unsuccessful to link:-)

   Creating library out32dll\libeay32.lib and object out32dll\libeay32.exp
uplink.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol OPENSSL_Uplink

Oh! My fault! There is ms/uplink.c, which also needs to be compiled [and it should be compiled?] and linked, so that instructions should have been:

- perl ms/uplink.pl win64a > uptable.asm
- ml64 -c uptable.asm
- make sure *both* uplink.obj and uptable.obj are listed in APP_EX_OBJ in .mak file

A.