-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nils Larsch via
RT
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 5:15 AM
To: Swathika Subramaniam (WT01 - Embedded Systems)
Cc: openssl-dev@openssl.org
Subject: Re: [openssl.org #1206] FTP USER Authentication

[EMAIL PROTECTED] via RT wrote:
> Hi
>
> We have ported the openSSL code for our project.We use SSL to
> authenticate the users who use FTP to the controller(which is
> basically a printer). We have different groups such as developer,
> user, designer etc. each will have access permissions
>
> I am facing a problem with the DES encryption for a particular
password.

perhaps you should tell us what kind of problem do you have (otherwise
it's more less impossible to help you) ...

Nils

Confidentiality Notice

this message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately