Hmm, I want to use this for an multi usable web service independent
of apache and no restrictions (or so) for the users or user scenarios
about openssl usage ...

If the caller has an certificate generated by an not-restricted
openssl using whatever he want to to ...
how can "I"=web service handle this certificate without getting
an "bad record mac" error ?