Hi,

I'm considering porting OpenSSL to a RTOS, and would like to hear about
people's experience with such a task.

- How portable exactly is OpenSSL? Are all OS and platform specific
definitions and wrappers(?) placed in a single place or is this going to
require changing the code all-over?

- I'm browsing through the code and taking VxWorks as a reference. Am I
judging correctly when I see the little amount of changes and concluding
that this might be a relatively short task (1 month too optimistic)?

- Since I'm mostly interested in the functionality of the crypto
library, is it possible to port and build only that module/library
without having to port all OpenSSL (apps etc)?

Any other comments and/or notes will be welcome.

Regards,

 Eitan