On 2007.03.09 at 09:09:44 +0800, ?? ?? wrote:

> Hi,
>        I'm learning OpenSSL.
>        Now, I have some questions about OpenSSL that is:
>        1. Can I compile openssl-0.9.8e directly under microsoft windows
> VC++ environment?  How to do that?

You can. But if you are not familiar with importing of BIG projects into Visual
Studio enough to do it without asking questions, it is better not to do it.

Better to compile with Visusal Studio command line compiler, as
described in INSTALL.W32 file in the OpenSSL sources, and then import
only headers and import libraries for OpenSSL dlls into your project.

You can also compile with mingw32 and then use DLLs and import
libraries, created with mingw with Visual studio.
>        2. Can I use openssl under microsoft windows mobile OS?

Read the file INSTALL.WCE which is included into OpenSSL distribution.