On Sun, 30 Sep 2007, Richard Salz wrote:

> Define "elegantly."
>
> The current API works.  "Better" is not a reason to change it.

Since you're using SSL_shutdown by many years, would you be so kind to
show me a C code snippet that handles the current SSL_shutdown semantics,
when used together with non-blocking BIOs?
I'm especially curious to know how the caller is going to setup the proper
I/O event wait, when the *only* error code returned is ERROR_SYSCALL (for
both read-miss and write-miss).

- Davide