Thanks,

I have MTU discover on, and am testing the peers using a single computers
loopback. I'll try setting the MTU using a ctrl() and do some
investigations to see if thats the problem. Anyhow, the existance
of code following an assert(0) and the
comment suggesting that the authors added it during testing to see if the
clause is reached suggests that either its unfinished, at least
likely untested, or the assertion is unnessary (or, at least minimally,
the code that follows it is unnessarily); I thought I'd bring that up.
I'm having other bugs/troubles with DTLS as I'm using it for an amibition
project. In the coming weeks I'll either present cogent bug
reports/examples programs, or fix it myself depending on how long this
Thesis takes to write and submit the patch.

Joel