Hello,

I'm new to the list and did not find a better place to report bugs.
Please point me to the right place if this mailing list should be used
for bug reports.

While building the new binaries to be used by PHP windows releases, I
got a syntax error in s1_win32.asm (generated by sha1-586.pl).

Generated code:
        TITLE   sha1-586.asm
        .486
.model  FLAT
_TEXT$  SEGMENT PAGE 'CODE'

PUBLIC  _sha1_block_data_order
16
_sha1_block_data_order PROC NEAR

The 16 is obviously causing the error. I tried to figure (quicly)
what's wrong in the script but perl can be sometimes more cryptic than
the generated asm ;)

Thanks for your fantastic work on openssl!

Cheers,
--
Pierre

http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org