fips-1.1 is "not available", fips-1.1.1 is "revoked", fips-1.1.2 is
current (without DH), fips-1.2.0 is currently submitted for
validation.  Steve M (of the OSS Institute, which is the sponsor for
the validation) stated that the fast-tracking of the fips-1.1.2
validation was possible because of the changes to the PRNG, but that
the requirements for DH validation changed between the validation of
1.1.1 and 1.1.2.  He has also stated that changes necessary for DH
validation have been integrated into the 1.2.0 codebase.  (Since I'm
not intimately familiar with the code, I can't say one way or the
other.)

However, the code that was submitted for validation as fips-1.2.0 can
be found at ftp://ftp.openssl.org/snapshot/openssl-fips-test-1.2.0.tar.gz
if you're interested in poking at it.

-Kyle H