On Wednesday 16 July 2008 16:58:11 Ger Hobbelt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to bother, but just a quick question: those new threadid
> handling routines that got into 0.9.9 a while ago disappeared from the
> latest CVS (today) again. I assume this is intentional?
> Just a Yes/No 's all I crave.
>
> Thanks for answering and keep it up!

Yep, I'll also be reverting Bodo's original idptr_callback commit too. It
turns out easier to fix threadid relative to what was pre-0.9.9 than to hack
it on top of existing stuff. So the first CRYPTO_THREADID attempt is gone,
but I won't revert Bodo's existing changes until I'm ready to commit the
second CRYPTO_THREADID attempt.

Cheers,
Geoff

--
Un terrien, c'est un singe avec des clefs de char...