Micahel Sierchio:

> David Schwartz wrote:
>
>  > do disagree with my claim that an algorithmic process can
>  > produce an very large amount of cryptographically-strong
>  > random output with a small amount of truly random input?
>
> Yes.  A small amount of random input might mean that the
> entire state -- past, present and future -- of the PRNG
> can be known by guessing the initial input.
>
> Back to school, David, back to school.

There is no conceivable response to this other than to point and laugh. I
cannot believe that you can honestly think that's an appropriate response and
still be able to form complete sentences.

You might want to talk to Ted T'so or someone else quick while you might still
have some credibility left.

DS