Hi ,

I have a different requirement . I want to release openssl 0.9.8j has normal
openssl release . i donot want to release fips capable openssl . if i remove
the fips option  in configure will it generate the normal openssl (with out
fips capabability) including all the functionality that are in openssl 9.8h

Please help

Thanks
joshi