Thanks for clarifying that, Stephen.
Never use openssl's request racket. When I go to http://rt.openssl.org and
use the "Quick ticket creation" option a the bottom of the page, I get an
error: "No permission to create tickets in the queue 'OpenSSL-Bugs'.
Apparently I need some permission to generate an OpenSSL-Bugs ticket.
The lone choice I have from the 'Queue' dropdown is OpenSSL-Bugs, so I am
not sure how to submit this ticket. Can someone pl. point out the operator
error here?
Sorry,

Vineet