Hi Eric,
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> does openssl already implement TLS 1.2? I do not find anything in the
>> Changelog...
>>
> I don't find anything about TLS 1.2 (or 1.1) in the Changelog either.
> Does openssl support TLS 1.2?

Since 1.1.0 just started to integrate TLS 1.1, there is surely no TLSv1.2.
But if I understand Steve's comment, TLSv1.1 is kind of complete with
OpenSSL 1.1.0.

OpenSSL CHANGES
 _______________
Changes between 1.0.0 and 1.1.0  [xx XXX xxxx]
[...]
  *) Initial TLSv1.1 support. Since TLSv1.1 is very similar to TLS v1.0 only
     a few changes are required:
       Add SSL_OP_NO_TLSv1_1 flag.
       Add TLSv1_1 methods.
       Update version checking logic to handle version 1.1.
       Add explicit IV handling (ported from DTLS code).
       Add command line options to s_client/s_server.
     [Steve Henson]
[...]

Best Regards,
Modem Man