Hi,
Am 28.08.2010 00:19, schrieb Guenter via RT:
I've meanwhile checked apps/x509.c, and patching it to send output to
file is trivial (attached); but looking at the other output options
around these lines makes me a bit unsure if these options are intended
to go to STDOUT rather than to honor a file option? However if the later
then I'm asking me why? Almost all options print their output to STDOUT
and ignore a file option - except for the text option ...
no comments on this?
Is this behaviour now intended? Then lets close the RT with a comment stating this;
or just an oversight, and can we then fix this (see my patches)?

Günter.