Hi, Openssl Developpers:

  We have a platform with cryptographic hardware,and we try to take advantage
of the platform's hardware cryptographic features.But openSSL compresses data
before the encryption, having a massive performance impact(throughput decrease,
CPU load increase) on platforms with cryptographic hardware.

 There are probably two methords to work-around it:
* environment variable, the attached patch is written for this methord.
  it's produced against oepnssl version 0.9.8, it other versions also need the
  patch,we are glad to submit it.
* add an item to configure file openssl.cnf.

What do you think about this?
Thank you very much for your reply.

best,
Guanjun